I love it. It is awesome and helpful.
But when it comes to baby stuff? Watch out! You guys, there is sooo many cute ideas!
- I've already designed several nurseries, for both genders.
- Planned outfits and complete wardrobes.
- Decided I have to learn how to crochet and knit.
- Learned all about newborn photography and have all the photoshoots planned out.
- Drooled over all the cute, cool and vintage toys.
- HAVE to have a custom built crib and rocking horse and perfectly tinted paint for the walls. And the mobiles!
- I looooveeee the mobiles. I think I need at least 3 or 4.
Pinterest both soothes and feeds my baby fever. I can't seem to quit it.
And that is just the fun baby stuff!
- I have my pregnancy exercise plan in place.
- My pregnancy diet.
- All my information about doulas and midwives and water births.
- How to prepare my husband for a baby.
- How to prepare the cats for a baby.
- How to recover from birth.
- Tons of information on breastfeeding and homemade baby food....
The list goes on and on.
In all seriousness though, I really do enjoy the site, and the concepts for creating my own personal style are easily available. Not to mention how much it has helped my find Gluten-Free tips and recipes! So here is what just might become a weekly thing: My current top Pinterest finds: