Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pinterest Finds

I am a huge fan of Pinterest.

I love it. It is awesome and helpful. 

But when it comes to baby stuff? Watch out! You guys, there is sooo many cute ideas!

  •  I've already designed several nurseries, for both genders. 
  • Planned outfits and complete wardrobes.
  • Decided I have to learn how to crochet and knit. 
  • Learned all about newborn photography and have all the photoshoots planned out. 
  • Drooled over all the cute, cool and vintage toys. 
  • HAVE to have a custom built crib and rocking horse and perfectly tinted paint for the walls. And the mobiles!
  • I looooveeee the mobiles. I think I need at least 3 or 4. 

Pinterest both soothes and feeds my baby fever. I can't seem to quit it. 

And that is just the fun baby stuff!
  • I have my pregnancy exercise plan in place.
  • My pregnancy diet. 
  • All my information about doulas and midwives and water births. 
  • How to prepare my husband for a baby. 
  • How to prepare the cats for a baby.
  • How to recover from birth.
  • Tons of information on breastfeeding and homemade baby food....

The list goes on and on. 

In all seriousness though, I really do enjoy the site, and the concepts for creating my own personal style are easily available. Not to mention how much it has helped my find Gluten-Free tips and recipes! So here is what just might become a weekly thing: My current top Pinterest finds:
 clever boys lampGuy Gift: Manly bandaidssource unknownShhhhh!Cute ladybugs from ribbons!I will never pass up another set of wooden salt & peppers at the thrift stores again...doing NOWSkinny Chunky Monkey Cookies- no eggs, flour, or sugar, but they taste amazing! And at less than 50 calories a cookie, you can eat quite a few of them. :)  #recipe #cookie #healthyPostpartum Abdominal ReconditioningBaby Sundress Bootie SetA giant list of super fun science experiments to do with kids with simple household items.So cute and unisex.  LOVE!!garage sale car turned batmobile :)  fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment