Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween, Lived Viacariously Through Pinterest - Not Creepy At All...

I had to work Halloween night, so I didn't get to see any adorable little kids in adorable little costumes that would make my heart go *squee*, before I loaded them up with sugary madness to send home to their parents. *Muhahahaa!*

Oh well that is what Pinterest is for right? I trolled around envisioning forcing dressing my future munchkins as:


Coppertone Girl Halloween Costume! BAHAHAHAH!
I just LOVE this one

Cabbage Patch costume. I'm dying!!
I think this is my favorite....

costumes-Dumb-and-Dumber.jpg
There are no words....
cardboard box + solo cups = lego costume (AWESOME!)
It is cute I'll give you that - but how do you think they  got inspired by the solo cups?
Baby Ewok. this will happen. how can it NOT?
It is nerdy and awesome. I love it.

Precious Halloween costumes
Breakfast at Tiffany's? How sassy can a four year old be?  Very sassy!
Babies in Madeline costumes
SO ADORABLE!!!!


Baby Chick Costumes for Halloween pic from www.familyclawson.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html#!/2009/10/family-and-spring-chicks.html
Seriously, this is hysterically awesome, fluffy balls! *dies*


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment