Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hi, I'm Jen. I am the mama of two adorable little hellions. The wife of an incredibly smart (a**) man that keeps me on my toes. I have two Ewoks, protective little things that keep us safe. I can at times have horrible grammar, punctuation and spelling but I know the difference between their, there and they're. I love rocks, being outdoors and most of all, my three men.

Last night was our first Halloween in an actual neighborhood. Living rural had its pluses and minuses.. but that is for another time.

So, my hubby (who I'll figure out a nickname for later) is a commercial Glazier. A glazier is someone who installs metal framing, glass and other shenanigans in residential and commercial buildings. As a commercial glazier, he works on tall buildings. He has a crazy amount of safety gear to wear on a daily basis but it keeps him safe. So we dressed Thing 1 and Thing 2 up just like Daddy.


 


My guys are rocking Carhartts, hi-vis t-shirts,  hard hats, safety harness (in hi-vis colors) and of course the all important pumpkins. Note: Daddy doesn't take one of those to work.. yet. Their hard hats say "Apprentice: Class of 2032." and have the emblem of their dad's local. 

And now that I'm done sounding like an advertisement.. (really, I blame Netflix. And my hubby.. damn them both for getting me hooked on Mad Men) I'll just let this be the end of the post. 

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment